★☆...::TEAM_Ov3rDoOZ3::...☆★ Index du Forum

★☆...::TEAM_Ov3rDoOZ3::...☆★
Un simple forum pour trouver des parties sympa et delirer entre potes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook New App Width

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★☆...::TEAM_Ov3rDoOZ3::...☆★ Index du Forum -> ""FORUM DE DISCUSSIONS"" ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
moleiinign

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook New App Width Répondre en citant

Facebook New App Width
> DOWNLOAD

Looking Forward . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. And here is the app at 320 pixels wide. Guidelines for resizing to narrow layoutsIn this article Examples Should my app support a minimum width of 320 pixels? Dos and don'ts Related topics Important APIs SizeChanged VisualStateManager (XAML) OffsetWidth (HTML) Design your app's UI to adjust when a user resizes it to a tall or narrow view. LIFE . –The Coding Monk Feb 21 '11 at 10:10 Jack Duluoz: You are welcome! –ifaour Feb 21 '11 at 10:13 add a comment up vote 2 down vote Actually you are correct. Money . But I don't see how I can specify it since it's part of facebook.com not part of my application. Sports . American Voices . –Erik Feb 16 '11 at 11:04 I imagine there should be a way to change it. Here is an app at 500 pixels wide. shareimprove this answer answered Nov 1 '09 at 16:12 Portman 20.5k217193 3 Can I upvote this more than once please, StackOverflow? :p –Akoi Meexx Mar 25 '11 at 13:16 add a comment up vote 3 down vote Be careful when using 760px though, I have often found you actually get a few less than they promise. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook iframe facebook-iframe or ask your own question. Tech . If you choose to support a minimum width narrower than 500 pixels, you should make some design changes so that the app is functional and usable at this size. It's indeed 520px: AND I've just visited your page on Facebook, it seems that you didn't reset the styling for your page. Caution, Facebook Page administrators: Facebook is set to begin rolling out narrower Page tabs today. –Daniel Dec 11 '10 at 23:29 1 I just double checked and it's 758 instead of the documented 760 pixels. Politics . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . TIME Shop . .. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. History . Otherwise you'll have 1px of border on all sides. –Daniel Apr 10 '11 at 5:46 add a comment Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook or ask your own question. I know that tab width is supposed to be 520px, but for some reason this is not happening on these new pages which are using IFrame canvas instead of the old FBML. The change was announced back in October 2009 but was delayed, presumably to let administrators prepare for the reduced tab width. HomeFree ResourcesSponsorship programAboutContent AuditCreate a Daily Writing Habit HomeFree ResourcesSponsorship programAboutContent AuditCreate a Daily Writing Habit Your Source of Content Marketing & Social Media InformationError 404 5a02188284
facebook page liker bothacked v2.6 facebook hacker freefacebook going to timeline for everyonekissing dp for facebookfacebook nokia 5800 xpressmusic free downloadfacebook insights analysis toolaplikasi java facebook mywapbloghow to change ur password for facebookphoto zoomer for facebook free downloadthe advantages and disadvantages of using facebook as a business marketing tool

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★☆...::TEAM_Ov3rDoOZ3::...☆★ Index du Forum -> ""FORUM DE DISCUSSIONS"" -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation